Events organized by AISE (AI Safety Events) are professional events, and all participants are expected to follow the AISE Code of Conduct.
If you believe someone has violated this code of conduct, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants who engage in unacceptable behavior may be removed from the event, and further opportunities.
AI Safety Events Code of Conduct
AI Safety Events is an organization supporting the realization of events for the AI safety community. We organize our own events, such as socials or unconferences at AI academic conferences, and we provide support for events in the field.
It is important for the community to share a set of common values such as integrity, respect, and accountability. The quality of experience hinges upon contributions and trustworthiness of its participants.
We expect of participants to:
- Treat participants with fairness and respect.
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment for all.
- Be honest and reliable.
- Keep off-the-record or confidential information private and secret.
- Be respectful of others’ time, attention, and resources.
- Avoid marketing, spam, or soliciting.
- Be an active member of the community and look for ways to help others.
Some examples of prohibited conduct are:
- To harass, threaten, bully, or discriminate any participants.
- To behave in a way that damages the reputation of the community.
- To fight, have inappropriate physical contact, unsafe behavior or other disorderly or improper conduct that may endanger the well-being of others.
- Theft, dishonesty or unethical behavior.
- Illegal possession or sale of controlled substances on premises.